Sunday, February 16, 2014

Week 6: ~Trees~

At the beginning of this week, I finally finish my assignment 1~ :) It is very challenging to use recursion to find i, but I finally find a way to do it, that is to record the i and move at the same time.

Lab was about test cases. I forget how to write a standard test case, my partner and I spend some time google them. After reading several examples, we figured them out. After lab, I did some review on the test case.

Lectures was about recursion. We learned more on recursion this week. The structure of trees is a brand-new topic. We learnt about pre-order traversal, in-order traversal, post-order traversal, and how to use recursion and trees together. Reading and understanding code seems easy to me, but I need more practice on writing recursions on my own.

Also, test 1 is coming soon. I want to spend some time to review the stuff I have already learnt. So far, I enjoy this course very much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment